Meet at the Aiport and drive to the hotel
Dar es Salaam for Mikumi N. Park:
After a short briefing, depart Dar for Mikumi. Lunch at Vuma Hill Camp/Mikumi Wildlife Camp. Afternoon game drives in Mikumi National Park, which is rich in wildlife with numerous buffalo, elephant, lion, wildebeest, zebra and giraffe. Dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Camp/Mikumi Wildlife Camp.
Mikumi for Ruaha National Park:
After breakfast, depart for Ruaha National Park. Lunch in Iringa. Afternoon game drives of Ruaha National Park. Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge.
Game Drives in Ruaha N. Park:
After breakfast, full day game drive of Ruaha with picnic lunch. Ruaha is the second largest park, and second largest elephant sanctuary in Tanzania. The wide varieties of animals include Greater and Lesser Kudu, roan and sable antelope with rich birdlife over 370 species recorded. Dinner and overnight at Ruaha River Lodge.
Depart Ruaha for Mikumi:
After breakfast, short game drive of Ruaha National Park. Depart for Mikumi with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Camp/Mikumi Wildlife Camp.
Depart Mikumi for Dar:
After breakfast, short game drive of Mikumi. Depart for Dar es Salaam late lunch in Dar. All Meals Included. End of Trip.
- All Park entry fees – All Park Camping fees
- Pick up from the Airport
- Boat & walking safari
- Transport 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof with driver cum guide
- Overnight at the Hotels/Lodge/Tented Camps/Campsites according to the program
- Chef/Meals as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary bottled of drinking water 1.5 litter per person per day during on safari
- 1-night free Hotel accommodation on your arrival in Dar with bed & breakfast
- Tents/Sleeping mats/Sleeping bags/Chairs/Table/Pillow.
Price not includes:
- International flights & Domestic flight
- Fees for passport, visas, immunizations and insurance
- Tips for staff such as driver cum guides/chef/porter
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)