Meet on arrival at Airport en route to the booked hotel.
Dar es Salaam – Selous
After breakfast, drive in a jeep to Selous Game Reserve (approximately 6 hours to Mtemere gate). Picnic lunch en route to the Selous Arrive late afternoon at Rufiji River Camp located on a high bank over-looking the mighty Rufiji River and floodplain beyond. Afternoon you will have a canoeing safari on the river with Africa’s highest concentration of hippos. Dinner and overnight at the Rufiji River Camp.
Game Drives in the Selous
After breakfast, morning game drive in the Selous, Africa’s largest wildlife sanctuary, with an area of 54.600kms.Lunch at Rufiji River Camp Afternoon game drive in the Selous with the world’s largest number of big game – elephant, buffalo, rhino, hippos, giraffes and wildebeest. Dinner and overnight at Rufiji River Camp.
Walking/ Boating Safaris in Selous:
After breakfast, go on a morning walking safari with intimate impressions of the rich wildlife in the African bush. Lunch at Rufiji River Camp. Afternoon Canoeing safari in the Great Rufiji River. Dinner and overnight at Rufiji River Camp.
Selous Game Reserve – Mikumi National Park:
After breakfast, scenic drive through the Uluguru Mountains to Mikumi (approx 7 hours). Picnic lunch en route to Mikumi and arrive late afternoon. Dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Camp or Mikumi Wildlife Camp or camp of the same.
Full Day tour – Mikumi National Park:
After breakfast, morning game drive in Mikumi Lunch at Vuma Hill Camp or Mikumi Wildlife Camp Afternoon game drive in Mikumi. Dinner and overnight at Vuma Hill Camp or Mikumi Wildlife Camp or camp of the same.
Mikumi National Park – Dar es Salaam:
After breakfast, a morning game drive in Mikumi National Park. Lunch at Vuma Hill Camp or Mikumi Wildlife Camp. Depart Mikumi for Dar es Salaam arriving in the evening.
- All Park entry fees – All Park Camping fees
- Airport pick up/drop off
- Boat & walking safari
- Transport 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser with pop up roof for animal viewing with a driver-guide
- Overnight at the Hotels/Lodge/Tented Camps/Campsites according to the program
- Chef/Meals as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary bottled of drinking water 1.5 litter per person per day during on safari
- 1-night free Hotel accommodation on your arrival in Dar with bed & breakfast
- Tents/Sleeping mats/Sleeping bags/Chairs/Table/Pillow.
Price not includes:
- International flights & Domestic flight
- Fees for passport, visas, immunizations and insurance
- Tips for staff such as driver-guides/chef/porter
- Expenses of personal nature (like souvenirs)