Our 3-Day Group Joining Safari is tailored towards the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater, which allow you to experience the highlights of northern Tanzania in a very short time. This plan is tailored mainly for those who are looking for a safari to the Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater but have limited time.
Day 0: Arrival at Kilimanjaro Airport
Distance: 45km /50Mnts
Joagro Safaris Tanzania representative will meet you at the airport and drive to the hotel in the heart of Arusha City, ready for the next day’s safari experience in Tanzania. On this day, you will be packed with safari briefs on the general safari plan, accommodations, and confirmation of the exact time you will be picked up to start the next day.
Day 1: Arusha-Serengeti National park half a day
Time: 6 – 3 hrs
After breakfast, leave for Serengeti National Park through the stunning, excessively mendacious farmland of Karatu and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Leaving the highlands behind, we descend into the Serengeti National Park, Africa’s beating heart, with its endless plains stretching as far as the eye can see. Nowadays, we are able to power the relevant park place, called the Seronera place, one of the richest natural world habitats within the park, and provide the Seronera River, which presents a treasured water supply to this place. Arrive in time for lunch and experience a day within the Serengeti’s countrywide park. Dinner and overnight at the Nguchiro Campsite
- MEALS: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- ACCOMMODATION: Nguchiro Campsite
Day 2: Serengeti game drive.
You wake up very early in the morning to catch up with the sunrise in the beautiful Serengeti, ready to start a day chasing animals until late afternoon and drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight will be at the Simba Campsite.
- MEALS: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
- ACCOMMODATION: Simba Campsite
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater-Arusha
After an early breakfast at the lodge in the Serengeti, you will drive to Ngorongoro Crater, which is over six hundred meters deep. The Ngorongoro Conservation Area helps a substantial variety of animals, which encompass herds of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo, eland, warthog, hippo, and large African elephants. Another huge draw card to this picturesque country-wide park is its dense populace of predators, which encompass lions, hyenas, jackals, cheetahs, and the ever-elusive leopard, which every now and then calls for a skilled eye to observe. Furthermore, we are able to go to Lake Magadi, a massive, however shallow, alkaline lake at the southwest corner; that’s one of the major capabilities of the crater. A massive quantity of flamingos, hippos, and different water birds can generally be seen here. Drive to Arusha, where the 3-day Serengeti safari ends.
- MEALS: Bed |Breakfast BB
- ACCOMMODATION: The Charity Hotel
3-day Group Safari Cost
2 pax – USD 599 per person
3 pax – USD 590 per person
4 pax – USD 587 per person
5 pax – USD 580 per person
6 pax – USD 575 per person
3-day Group Safari Includes:
- Accommodations before and after Safari at Charity Hotel
- Guarantee Safari on confirmation
- All Accommodations
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
- Services of English speaking skilled and experienced driver/guide
- All park entrance fees including government taxes
- Extensive Game Drives in the National Parks
- Service of a safari cook & Utensils
- Crater tour services
- 3 meals per day while on safari, vegetarian & non vegetarian
- Drinking water 1.5 Ltr per person per day
- Safari transport by 4 x 4 Land Cruiser (6 seat) with a roof hatch that ‘pops up’ to enable easy viewing and photography.
BONUS: FREE AIRPORT PICK UP/ DROP OFF
3-day Group Safari Excludes:
- Personal & baggage insurance
- Canoeing Safari
- Olduvai Gorge entrance fee
- Balloon Safari
- laundry services
- Optional travel insurance
- Health requirements
- Medical and trip cancellation insurance
- Shuttle Bus Transfer apart from Airport pick up / drop off
- Excess baggage or shipping charges
- Tips or Gratitude
- Personal Toiletries and items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional activities/excursions
- Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary
- Balloon Safari (USD 590 per person)
- Maasai Visit (USD 60 per Vehicle)
- Ngorongoro Crater Rim walk (USD 40 per person)
- Visit the Olduvai Gorge (USD 50 per person)
Note: Don’t be limited with this sample itinerary, as you can still craft a plan depending on the number of days you would love to explore in Africa by combining either Kilimanjaro or Meru climbing with a cultural, historical, or Zanzibar tour, if not lengthening the number of safari experiences.